July 20, 2016

Beginning July 1st, the Nebraska Service Center (“NSC”) will begin accepting form I-129 for H-1B visas if the petitioner requests a “continuation of previously approved employment without change with the same employer.” NSC will also accept concurrently filed form I-539 applications to “extend/change nonimmigrant status” and concurrently filed form I-765, application for employment authorization. According to USCIS, applications that are currently being processed will not be delayed upon transfer to NSC. 

Remzi Guvenc Kulen Esq.

Kulen Law Firm, P.C.