- Connecticut ranked 2nd for the Smartest State Award
- Texas is the second most populous and the second-largest of the 50 states
- Ebola Outbreak Immigration Humanitarian Relief
- Update - Validity of Medical Exams
- Recent Supreme Court Decision is Bad News for Derivative Children of Immigrants
- Form I-94 Automation Problems
- H-1B Quota Season is Around the Corner!!!
- Recent Developments on Obama’s Executive Action (DACA and DAPA)
|Welcome to Kulen Law Firm P.C.|
We represent companies and individuals in immigration and nationality law and work with employers and employees to determine the most appropriate immigration strategies for their needs. Our practice areas also include corporate and business law and commercial litigation. Attention to detail is our trademark. Please select the appropriate menu option above for detailed information about our practice areas.
You can also find informative articles in the "News Insights" sections regarding our practice areas. We update these sections regularly as the articles are published in various print media and online news portals. We also provided some short segments from Mr. Kulen's various TV appearances about immigration related subjects.
Please follow us on social media. We have a new Facebook page. We are also on Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
Additionally, you may also consider signing up for our newsletter, where subscribers receive short and focused announcements regarding important developments in our practice areas.
Please feel free to visit the Testimonials provided by our clients.