- Updates on Government Shutdown
- Processing Times for Family Based Petitions are Taking Much Longer than Usual
- Application for DV Lottery is ending in a Few Days!!!
- Small Company Functional Manager is Qualified for an L-1A Visa Considering the Needs of the International Organization as a Whole
- DACA Advance Paroles are Authorized Only for the Duration Necessary to Accomplish the Qualifying Travel Purpose
- DV Lottery for the year of 2015
- Visa Number Availability for Spouses of Green Card Holders may Only Last Until September 30!
- Protecting Your Trademark is as Important as Maintaining Good a Relationship with Your Clients
|Welcome to Kulen Law Firm P.C.|
We represent companies and individuals in immigration and nationality law and work with employers and employees to determine the most appropriate immigration strategies for their needs. Our practice areas also include corporate and business law and commercial litigation. Attention to detail is our trademark. Please select the appropriate menu option above for detailed information about our practice areas.
You can also find informative articles in the "News Insights" sections regarding our practice areas. We update these sections regularly as the articles are published in various print media and online news portals. We also provided some short segments from Mr. Kulen's various TV appearances about immigration related subjects.
Please follow us on social media. We have a new Facebook page. We are also on Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
Additionally, you may also consider signing up for our newsletter, where subscribers receive short and focused announcements regarding important developments in our practice areas.
Please feel free to visit the Testimonials provided by our clients.